First step is to setup google analytics for your Youtube Channel.
1. Log into your google account
2. Next type and Search for google analytics in your browser and click google analytics weblink.
3. or directly click this link to take you to google analytics site https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
4. Next click signup on this your google account on this page.
5. Next in this page, you need to create a new account. Here you can either track your website or your mobile app.
6. In this tutorial I want to track my Youtube channel. hence the website tab selected.
7. Next Type a appropriate Account Name that represent your google analytics account.
8. Next type the name of the property You wish to track, the property to track may be a wordpress blogsite, website, youtube channel or shopping site.
9. So enter your Youtube channel name in the website name box.
10. Next, enter the url of your Youtube channel.
11. Next select the industry category your website belongs to.
12. Next choose the Reporting time zone you prefer or belong to.
13. Next click and Unclick the Data Sharing Settings check box that you prefer And finally click Get Tracking ID button.
14. Next, need to read and accept all the terms and conditions by google analytics and google data sharing terms where applicable and click I accept Button below.
15. And we are done setting-up google analytics tracking code for our youtube channel.
16 This is your google analytics Tracking ID and below your website tracking code.
Second Step is we need to install either the tracking ID in Youtube Channel.
1. First sign into your youtube account and click creator studio tab.
2. Next click Channel Tab under Youtube Creator Studio page.
3. Under Channel tab select advanced tab, and on the right side of the page, scroll below to the bottom and add Google Analytics property tracking ID in the box provided for it.
4. Finally click save button. and you are done creating the installing Google analytics tracking ID in youtube channel.
Please subscribe to my youtube channel and like and comment on the video. Thank you.